No products in the cart.
The TK16 Touring Kayak was designed for comfort, speed and stability for long distance tours. We designed a defined keel to help with tracking in rough conditions. For windy days and following seas, a drop-down rudder off the stern will help keep your course. Higher decks and aggressive bow allow for a dryer paddle in rough conditions and a large stern and medium bow compartment provide ample storage for your longer tours.
Good characteristics for:
• Primary and secondary stability
• At a light 49 pounds this is very easy to maneuver in and out of the water
Standard Features Include:
• Marine grade rub strip
• Adjustable foot braces which also control aluminum rudder
• High back contoured seat
• Carrying handles
• Safety bulkheads
• Deck safety lines and shock cords
• Two dry hatches are complete with water tight bulkheads
• None needed. We provide the most complete kayak, you provide the fun
Local pickup in Charlotte, NC only
Contact us to arrange a test drive on one of 3 nearby lakes